Formal classroom training is often a great first step in an Agile journey, to present and discuss principles, practices, roles and responsibilities and how they all work together to make Agile effective. It can also be an effective reinforcement of ideas and principles.
But different people need different training. I provide :
- DSDM Awareness course
- DSDM Practitioner course (accredited)
- AgilePM certification (accredited)
- Scrum/Agile Practitioner training
- Agile for Business
- Role-based training
- Workshops (e,g story writing, estimation, Agile planning etc)
- Bespoke sessions for everyone from developers and testers, through project managers, to Business leaders and C-level Executives.
Contact me to discuss your particular needs.